LEGAL ANALYST, LAW ENFORCEMENT RESPONSE TEAM
The mission of ZG Subpoena Solutions (ZGSS) is to be the gatekeeper for law enforcement and other third-party data requests that our clients receive. They hire us to tackle this critically important, but non-revenue-producing work so they can focus on providing their customers with outstanding products and services. You’d recognize the names of our clients, but you’ve probably never heard of ZGSS. That’s fine with us. We love working here because we find joy in helping others succeed. And because we like standing at the intersection of user data and law enforcement demands. We are driven to provide better service each and every day, and we genuinely like being part of a team at the center of the action.
Here are some things you should know about us:
- “That’s not my job” is not in our vocabulary.
- Neither is “good enough.”
- We value people who help us continue to grow as professionals.
- We enjoy our work and want to share it with others who do too.
ZGSS is always seeking self-motivated, highly-organized, detail-oriented, responsible people with strong judgment to join our team in responding to third-party requests for client data. All team members are expected to help us up our game. So, we are looking for creative, collaborative, effective communicators to join the team. Part-time and full-time positions are available in Chicago, San Francisco, New York, and Modesto, CA.
- Respond to incoming requests for client data from law enforcement and other third parties, and ensure that all requests are scrutinized and handled in accordance with client policies. Handle these matters like they were seeking information about you or your family.
- Escalate issues when appropriate. Know when to seek guidance from another team member or a supervising attorney.
- Collaborate with team to drive improvements to internal policies and processes. And be bold enough to suggest improvements to client processes—we exist to help them succeed!
- Willing and able to maturely work with sensitive issues that include child exploitation, a variety of religious and political views, violence, and adult content.
- Ideally 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Highly-organized and able to prioritize multiple (often changing) tasks
- Skilled in various computer systems, internet technology, and software
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and be willing to apply for a U.S. government security clearance
Salary range of $45,000 - $55,000 depending on experience.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining the ZGSS team as a Legal Analyst on the Law Enforcement Response Team, send an email to email@example.com telling us why.